Revel & Roll West: Where Awesomeness Abounds
September 25, 2017
With its upscale restaurant, Avatar-themed laser tag, state-of-the-art gaming area—and yes, reinvented bowling experience—Revel & Roll West stands to become a bonafide entertainment destination.
We want to be THE entertainment center of Kalamazoo and all of southwest Michigan, said Robert Brown Jr. Bob will oversee the management of Revel & Roll West on behalf of Treystar. We want everyone to come here and have fun, whether you're a college student, a family or a bunch of guys who just want to go watch a Western Michigan, Detroit Lions or Michigan game. That's our kind of place.
Revel & Roll West also plans to be the choice for area business team-building events and off-site meetings.
Located at the northeast corner of Stadium Drive and Drake Road in the University Commons shopping center managed by Treystar, Revel & Roll West is the culmination of an investment that elevated the former facility to a whole new level of, well ... awesomeness. The 46,000-square- foot entertainment center now features:
- Five-screen projection system spanning 168 feet across bowling lanes
- A 12,000-square- foot arcade and gaming area with 53 state-of- the-art, interactive games, including the world's largest Pac-Man™ station
- The only multi-level, Avatar-themed laser tag arena in southwest Michigan
- Thirty lanes of bowling with completely refurbished seating areas, as well as new furniture and ball returns
- Six-lane separate bowling area designated for private parties and/or business meetings; features audio-visual technology and food/beverage service, seating area for up to 150 people, and a large screen for presentations and/or teleconferencing
- New QuibicaAMF-BES X bowler entertainment and scoring system "maximizing on-lane fun
- Multiple large-format, high-definition video screens to watch sporting events
- A 78-foot- long sports-themed bar
- Three private rooms for birthdays, business gatherings and other special occasions
- Legends, Revel & Roll West's 135-seat restaurant
Extraordinary Eats (and Drinks)
Your typical entertainment center isn't likely to offer teriyaki salmon, chicken and waffles, poutine or kale crunch slaw. The fantastic fare—not to mention the unparalleled service—is what sets Legends apart. Named and decorated in honor of southwest Michigan iconic figures and companies, Legends boasts a menu to satisfy foodies and those who simply crave a great burger or pizza. The full-service bar is also stocked with everything imaginable to wet your whistle.
Continental Construction served as the contractor for the $4.75 million Revel & Roll West project, Treystar's first entertainment property. Open seven days a week, the entertainment center staffs about 60 full and part-time employees.
For updates, current deals and employment opportunities, visit Revel & Roll's Facebook page.