Main Street East
Main Street East is a 65,000 SF historic building located in the heart of Downtown Kalamazoo's business and entertainment district.
It offers its occupants flexible and affordable space, beautifully maintained common areas ideal for networking events, responsive on-site leasing, and facility care services in addition to dedicated parking.
As a client, you're our first order of business. Treystar's Client Services Team works tirelessly to ensure your needs are met once you're in your new space. Hear from a few of our happy clients in our success stories within the Main Street East walls: Sapa Group, Southwest Michigan First, and WorkSquared!
- Beautiful common areas ideal for networking events
- Treystar's Client Services Team, including an on-site campus superintendent
- Dedicated parking
- Close to restaurants, banking, shopping, parks, educational, law firms
- Located in the heart of the Entertainment District
- Sapa Group | View Success Story & Video
- Southwest Michigan First | View Success Story
- MarxModa | View Success Story
- Kingscott Associates
- LKF Marketing
- Kalamazoo County Ready 4s
- Chapter 13
- Huntington Bank
- ARC Engineering
- HRM Innovations, LLC
- Newmind Group
- Cultural Tour Consultants
- Speak It Forward/Kinetic Affect
- Rise Wealth Management, LLC
- Alpha Synapse
- Clear Ridge Wealth Management, LLC
- Deming, PLLC
- Folio Salon
- Garry Walton, P.C.
- Global Equity Consulting, LLC
- Karlsons & Associates, LLC
- LaSalle Capital
- Massage by Max
- Wolverine Resources
- WSI Talent
- Suite 208 - 3,674 SF (pdf) - JUST LEASED!
- Suite 209 - 671 SF (pdf) - JUST LEASED!
- Suite 440 - 2,200 SF (pdf) - JUST LEASED!
For Additional Information
Contact Fritz Brown
Along Michigan Avenue
Skylights four floors up light the atrium
Four floors high atrium
One of two elevators
Comfortable and well-designed atrium furniture by MarxModa
Atrium common space
Atrium common space
Exterior along Michigan Avenue
An aerial view
Exterior and reserved parking
Interior of courtyard entrance
As seen from across Michigan Avenue