151 E. Michigan Avenue Building
This historical space at 151 E. Michigan Avenue was built as the Kalamazoo Savings Bank in 1902. The building underwent major renovations in 2004, yet still retains its original charm in the heart of Kalamazoo's downtown historical district. Another recent update to the building is the main entry way along Michigan Avenue.
Treystar would like to build upon the space's rich history by finding the perfect inhabitant and is excited to refresh the space to fit specific needs. While honoring the past, this opportunity will be transformed into a space that works for you and your organization's long-term needs.
As a client, you're our first order of business. Treystar's Client Services Team works tirelessly to ensure your needs are met once you're in your new space. Hear from a few of our happy clients in our success stories!
- Dedicated parking available
- Treystar's Client Services Team, including an on-site campus superintendent
- Steps from downtown restaurants and shopping
- Located in the heart of the Entertainment District
- Arcadia Festival Site is located just north
- Main and upper levels with perimeter offices and private meeting rooms - 10,000 SF
- Lower Level provides storage space - 4,000 SF
For Additional Information
Contact Fritz Brown
Front of building
As seen from Michigan Avenue
Executive office overlooking Michigan Avenue
Executive office sitting area
View of Michigan Avenue from executive office
Detail on the front of the building
Front entry way
Large space for organization and projects
Kitchen with ample room for tables
West side of building
Back of the building